Pentagon n' Oval Pentagon n' Oval

This is amazing

This is amazing. I can't believe you guys don't get it. I guess that goes to show what's wrong with the Newgrounds fanbase.

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

what

Need more of dis.

I really enjoyed that it was short and sweet. Unlike some people I get that it's supposed to be animated and colored that way and I felt it was just nice all around. The look and feel of it reflected the kind of humor and overall personality of the cartoon. It didn't need anything beyond what it was. If it was some polished up, cleanly animated toon it wouldn't carry the same feel.

Kudos.

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

More Tony?

First off, I loved the animation and voice acting. The personality of the character was great and overall I really enjoyed this. I must have watched this 20 times already.

Secondly, I'd like to see more Tony because the character is just funny... the well meaning goofball type. I understand it's probably a one off dealie but if there's more Tony then hell yes!

Basically I just think it would be funny to see him give his crazy opinions on things now and then.

Cambo responds:

Yeah I don't want to burn this character too soon, or run the series into the ground so he won't be re-appearing for a while. Getting this little bit of attention frightens me as I am a pussy so my next flash is completely, completely different.

But I agree with the potential for the character, I can just only see him being reused if everybody's forgotten him.